CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

{Holiday Feature} Elf on a Shelf- Meet Alastar

I started Elf on a Shelf when Zeke was only three months old. Although he didn't move around a lot when he was that small, he was still becoming a family tradition for years to come.  Zeke must have been a good boy, because Santa brought him some awesome gifts over the years. (wink)  This year has been so much fun, I am calling it Epic.  Zeke has been waking up early to see where that sneaky Alastar has moved through the night and even shares with him.  I have caught him talking to Alastar when he doesn't think we are around.  It is magical and special to my heart to make his Holiday so memorable and bright!  This post will be a place to share my families Elf Adventures for 2012 and please feel free to use any of our ideas to make your Elf memorable too!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment