CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

{Family Feature} Just call me Slacker!

Well I did it again. Slacked on my blogging duties and fell behind about five months.  In my defense  I work 40 hours a week and drive 12.5 hours a week just to get to my 40 hour a week job.  Not to mention being a wife and a mother to two needy boys. (Yes I said it!!)  Believe me when I say "In my heart I want to be a blogger, but my current life does not allow time to put my thoughts in type.  I mainly want to blog to save those moments in life that I can never get back and be able to revisit from time to time and enjoy all the things I miss.  I guess I need to just write down my thoughts and ideas and hire someone to write it for me, but then when would I have time to just write them down.  So this post will be a recap on anything exciting going on in my life over the last 5 months with little highlights to explain the photo flood of events.  This might be my new blog style, but I hope to be a little more responsible with my family blog.  Not only for the readers, my family but for myself.  Please ask any questions in the comments if you feel like asking.  Don't think I forgot about Zeke's birthday or Halloween. Those two are special to get their own post!!
(Going to apologize for the odd photo captions in advance!! )

Bright Horizon Daycare Picnic was a blast.  It was a hot one, but we managed to stay cool with some tropical snow and the Farmington fire truck came to visit.


Zeke moved rooms at daycare again.  I am so happy to have Mrs. Stephanie as his teacher. She is a sweetheart and really seems to care for my little man. 

Tytus has grown and becoming more of a hoot every day.  He is a mess let me tell you!!  As Zeke explains it to everyone... "Mom cuts Tytus's balls off!"  on Halloween. 

We celebrated Fathers day with some survival gifts for dad.  Zeke also made a photo collage for his daddy at school and presented him with it on Fathers Day.

Happy Fourth of July!! We celebrated with the Howard family and watched the Park Hills display with the Sansoucies.  BBQ, swimming, and good memories were made.



Union Day at the Ball Park.  We go every year to support the Union.  This year we took the entire family with us and had a great time. Zeke loves him some baseball!!

Even though we do not let him watch SOA, we support the show all around!  



Grandparents day was a wonderful event this year and I plan on keeping the tradition going.  We invited all the Grandparents from both sides of the family and all the families.  I planned a paint activities with them as a take home memory.  They all seemed to love it and we had lunch and  they all played with Zeke.  He was the only grandchild that could make it, so he was a little spoiled! A little! 

Rare moment as I was home one Friday during the Homecoming celebrations in Park Hills, so we meet up with a friend of mine and enjoyed the floats and all the candy!!

Signed up for Swim lessons at the Civic Center, was late for the fist lesson, teacher didn't show to the second and that was that!!



Lunch after a photo session in the park.  Thank you Emily Miller for capturing our family yet another year before you move to the ocean.

Photo day at Bright Horizon! Zeke and his buddy Aiden.  Cool hair dudes!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment